The controller of your personal data is Skanska Property Hungary Kft. with registered office in Budapest, correspondence address 1133 Budapest, Váci út 96-98., ("SKANSKA").
When either we send you or you send us e-mails or when you contact SKANSKA by phone, your personal data will be processed by SKANSKA for the following purposes:
1) establishing and maintaining contact and providing answers to the inquiry / service implementation; The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is either SKANSKA’s legitimate interest as per Article 6(1) f) of the GDPR related to processing of enquiries and comments received by SKANSKA or to determining the preferences of clients, presenting the appropriate offer, or the performance of contract as per Article 6(1) b) of the GDPR including for instance implementing the scope of the contract / service; Your personal data will be processed for this purpose for the period required to process the enquiries or prepare the offer and / or the duration of the contract;
2) marketing of own SKANSKA products or services; The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is your prior consent as per Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR; and types of processing include the following: promotion of own products or services, promotion of SKANSKA, determination of customer preferences, presentation of an appropriate offer to inform about SKANSKA events; Your personal data will be processed for this purpose for the period required to prepare the offer and / or the duration of the contract;
You shall have the right to access your data, correct it, have it removed (providing that it does not distort the execution of the agreement or the obligations of SKANSKA resulting from the legal regulations), limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object and withdraw your consent (which will not affect the lawfulness of processing before such withdrawal).
By exercising the right to access data, you are entitled to obtain confirmation from SKANSKA whether your personal data are processed, to obtain their copy and to obtain the information, inter alia, about: processing purposes, personal data categories, categories of the recipients that the personal data have been or will be revealed to, the planned period of storing personal data, the source of obtaining them by SKANSKA, the automated decision making, including about profiling.
By exercising the right to correct data, you are entitled to request SKANSKA to correct or supplement the personal data pertaining to you that are incorrect or incomplete.
By exercising the right to have the data removed, you are entitled to request SKANSKA to remove the personal data pertaining to you in the cases specified in Art. 17 of GDPR, in particular in case when personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they have been collected or an effective objection against processing your personal data has been raised.
By exercising the right to limit processing, you are entitled to request SKANSKA to limit data processing in cases set forth in Art. 18 of GDPR, in particular when you are questioning the correctness of personal data or raise an objection against their processing - for the period allowing SKANSKA to verify the legitimacy of the request.
By exercising the right to transfer data, you have the right to obtain from SKANSKA your personal data that you have delivered to SKANSKA, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. Moreover, you shall have the right to request SKANSKA to send your personal data to a different controller, providing that it is technically feasible. The above right shall apply only to the personal data that SKANSKA is processing based on your consent or based on the agreement concluded with you.
By exercising the right to object, you shall have the right to raise an objection at any time against the processing of your personal data for any of above mentioned the purposes by SKANSKA. And if you have given your consent for personal data processing, raising an objection shall have the same effect as consent withdrawal.
In all the cases related to the processing of your personal data, including in order to revoke the consent or to exercise the rights conferred on you under the personal data protection regulations, you may contact the Data Protection Contact Person appointed by SKANSKA: e-mail: or in writing to the address of the registered office of SKANSKA specified hereinabove with the note “Data Protection Contact Person”.
You are also entitled, at any time, to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if you consider that your personal data has been processed in contravention of applicable data protection legislation. Contact information of the Hungarian supervisory authority (National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information; NAIH) are: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11.; phone: +36 1 391 1400; fax: +36 1 391 1410; e-mail: ; website: www.naih.hu. You may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority operating out of the country in which your habitual residence or place of work exists, or where the alleged infringement of your personal data took place.
Your personal data may be revealed to natural or legal persons, public authorities, entities or other entities (recipients). The recipients of your personal data may include:
- state administration bodies (court enforcement officers, courts and organizational entities of the prosecutor’s office, architecture and construction administration bodies and construction supervision authorities),
- postal operators or courier companies,
- group of companies originating from Skanska AB (seated in Sweden) seated in either Hungary or abroad
Your personal data may be transferred to the entities processing personal data under an agreement with the controller and only according to the controller’s instructions, inter alia to:
- Marketing agencies based in Hungary,
- Law firms in Hungary,
- SalesForce (contacts database),
- Iron Mountain.
A magyar nyelvű verziót itt találja meg.