Our aim is to discuss with you the latest news from Skanska, our business units, services, careers, initiatives, the big ideas and issues that affect our industry. We share our passion for society, construction and project development and encourage interesting and relevant discussion on the issues that affect our industry: sustainability, safety, diversity, technology, innovation, design, mentoring, etc.
Visit us whenever you look for inspiration or want to share your thoughts. We encourage you to share with us photos, videos, links, questions, comments and constructive feedback. However, we also expect users to post content and comments that are appropriate, respectful of the rights of others, and respectful to this community as a whole. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to take down any particular comments, posts or content, and/or to ban users from the Skanska’s social media channels and those who exhibit any of the following behaviors or otherwise offensive/intrusive behaviors:
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, pornographic, misleading or unlawful material or information
- Abusive behavior or harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful conduct
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violation of any intellectual property rights
- Violation of any person’s or company’s rights to privacy or publicity
- Spam and Internet hoaxes
- Uploading files linking to sites that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site),
Please also note that the comments posted by our fans and followers on our channels do not necessarily represent the opinions of Skanska nor can we confirm their accuracy.
If you need to contact us the best way is via our website’s Contact us page or e-mail:
Skanska Hungary Team